Optional Data Tracking Software for Press Brakes
- Use Time-based, Statistical data to identify causes of machine down time.
- Compare actual time to complete a part vs how long a part should take. With this data you can determine why a part as talking longer to make, and you can fix the issue to increase productivity.
- View the green light time on multiple press brakes. You can use this data to track run times on your machines.
- The PC800/800L continuously creates log files of events that occur the machines. These logs include items such as: Alarms, Run Time, Ram Strokes, Parts Completed, Average Part Time and Programmed Tonnage vs Actual Tonnage.
- Customizable software where you can include or exclude the alarm types you choose in your data.
- The ability to export data to a CSV file for in-depth analysis.
- Data is customizable by machine and by shifts. You can also track multiple machines in a data set.